Dear all, I ask and pray that you stand with ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis_

Servant of All
Dear all, I ask and pray that you stand with me on this. There is a lady friend of mine very close and dear to my heart, whom I have been praying for.

She has been having doubts in her faith for the last few months, due to personal tragedies concerning people in her life and I have been ministering to her.

A week ago a housemate of hers tried to destroy our friendship by trying to pass off her racially inclined hatred of me as one shared by my dear friend who at that moment was on a flight to visit her family, by accosting me when I dropped by to see her off (but missed her due to a delay on my part). This housemate of hers did this by speaking half truths with mostly her hatred thrown in.

My friend is nothing like this. Though I did feel a bit confused and deeply betrayed that she would share some personal things with this bitter person I barely know. I texted her about it and she was seemingly distraught in her reply, revealing that her housemate actually did not like me and had wanted to get rid of me, and that these were her words.

I dedicated and set aside time to fast and pray about it. Shutting off communication for several days, until she prompted me to reply to her. I will be meeting with her to discuss this. The situation is precarious because I really like this girl, but God loves her more.

And if He has ordained that she go through this season of her faith alone, since in the end the relationship is between God and her, may it be so and let me also not try to push a friendship for my own selfish reasons.

Even so, let me not put myself in the place of God to minister to her, especially when I harbor feelings towards her. Put simply, I feel that she would make me a better person and complete me; she has a golden heart and is also the kindest person I know. That's why I feel horrible if she loses her faith on any account; a life out of salvation would not treat her kindly. Her 'friend' seems to have convinced her that she didn't really say anything malicious, only her piece of mind about me and that I came up with this as some kind of ploy for attention. Which seems to have ticked her (my friend) off.

She arrived yesterday and I will be meeting with her today in a couple of hours.

I pray that you stand with me and that God and His sovereign will is at the center and forefront of our dialogue, that it may all be made clear. Please, do intercede for me.
 
God in Jesus’ name to hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask and pray for a miraculous intervention in my ### year old daughter's life. My daughter has been staying at her boyfriend's house and refuses to stay home. I feel like I have lost her and lost control. The more I try to say no the further I push her away. She has also been hanging out with...
Replies
8
Views
336
dear god all i ask you to be here for me and my ### and my family i just want to make theing right for us lord im praying for this housing for me and my ### god all i ask i really trying to make it right with my ### just let us get good understanding togther i just what to do better lord take my...
Replies
4
Views
233
Please would you stand with me in prayer for the restoration of my marriage. My wife, ###, filed for divorce after her divorced lady friend ###, whom she stays with and works for, influenced her. She is now involved in an adulterous relationship with a man. I do not believe in divorce and wants...
Replies
10
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,241
Messages
16,785,937
Members
648,827
Latest member
Jeotarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom