Deadline and financial

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against and over a deadline that was pushed forward. I pray that i will have favor with those in the position yo help me.I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray...
Replies
12
Views
240
Jesus Christ, I am speaking clearly and without compromise. I am hurt, disappointed, and my trust has been broken. I expected provision, guidance, and support, but I received delay and silence. Because of this, I am stepping back. I am pausing prayer, worship, and religious participation until I...
Replies
6
Views
240
Good morning, I am praying about deadlines which have passed. There was a deadline to sign a renewal lease which included a rent increase but I didn't sign it. I was told that the lease could help me to get assistance, but it would take some months to get a final decision. I’m ### behind on rent...
Replies
8
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom