Dea family at the ### good evening to you with a merry Christmas and a happy new year....my name is ### from the ### region in ###....Today I am in need of help for I am having a lot of problems lately and I need God in my life.....I have a sick sister and we don't know what it is..since the passing of my mom and dad everything in my life has changed..I have trouble with my husband who does not want to support my children,and I need a brand new job to support my children and family..I have built room where people can rent but since the year ### till now the year ### no one has come in for renting...My children are doing great with their grades and I need the LORD to help them continue with passing their grades....Please MAN OF GOD help me for I want to get married and have a husband that takes care of my family and children. I KNOW THAT MAN OF GOD CAN HELP ME , PLEASE IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER... I RECEIVE AND BELIEVE HE CAN HELP ME WITH THE PROBLEM I HAVE IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER....I BELIEVE ....AMEN
I pray for you in Jesus name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Thank you for your grace and kindness in my son’s life. Thank you for the connections he has made in sports and in school. Please be with my son’s best friend who is having difficulties at home with the relationships he has with his parents. Open a window for him to feel your grace. He...
Replies
10
Views
195
LIFE IN I GET A NEW FAMILY & GREAT PROTECTION URGENTLY FROM THE WORLD MADE TO HATE ME FOR NO REASON URGENTLY THAT IS TRYING TO PUT ME IN CONVALESCENT HOME FOR NO REASON. GREATLY IT DOESNT WORK AND I MOVE ON BY MYSELF SOMEWHERE IN SECRET. I HAVE PEACE HARMONY FROM ANY FAMILY OR HATERS THAT DONT...
Replies
11
Views
162
Please pray for my family’s health and happiness. I pray for many more healthy years together. Please touch ### and ###; keep them healthy and completely free ### from headaches. Protect ### and ###, keeping them entirely cancer-free. Be with ### during his hospital tests today. Let everything...
Replies
11
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,160
Members
649,376
Latest member
Snierendael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom