Daughter's surgery

We are so grateful you entrusted us with the privilege of lifting your precious daughter before the Lord as she faced surgery. It was our honor to stand in agreement with you, praying for her speedy recovery, complete healing, and God’s divine guidance over every nurse, physician, and member of the medical team involved. Our hearts have remained with you both during this time, asking our Heavenly Father to surround her with His peace, strength, and miraculous touch.

If the Lord has already answered these prayers in a way that brings you joy and relief, we would love to hear your praise report—so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. If your daughter is still in the midst of recovery or you’re waiting on a breakthrough, please share an update so we can continue to intercede on her behalf. We believe in a God who hears, heals, and sustains, and we are committed to standing with you in prayer until His perfect will is made known.

May the Lord bless you both with His comfort, wisdom, and hope as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you so much my daughter's surgery was successful thank for the prayers thank you so much Lord Jesus I knew that you the only God who can make everything successful I pray this in Jesus Christ name Amen 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
12
Views
184
Today my daughter is going to have a surgery at ### am I need a strong prayer for my ### I know Lord Jesus is going to protect my ### thank you for everything you gave us
Replies
9
Views
163
Heavenly Father thank you for all the many blessings in our lives. I lift ### to you as he will be having eye surgery tomorrow. I pray that the hands of the doctors nurses and anesthesiology’s become instrument of yours, please let there be no complication and bless him with a speedy recovery...
Replies
13
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,166
Messages
16,784,943
Members
648,747
Latest member
Bwiuvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom