Daughter

Please pray for my daughter. She continues to struggle with her anxiety and depression. She doesn’t feel she can manage even though with God's help she can do anything. Pray she finds her faith and realizes she’s capable of moving mountains through His love.

Share this with her...

Have you ever heard of Saint John's Wort? It's in vitamin sections and helps with depression and anxiety. It works! God blessed me with it until He delivered me from it :)
 
I prayed for this, in Jesus' Name, amen
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer child parent daughter.jpg
    quote prayer child parent daughter.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 10
  • quote prayer May the Lord bless you and protect you pastel rose flower romantic.jpg
    quote prayer May the Lord bless you and protect you pastel rose flower romantic.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 10

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for prying for my daughter's class. She still hasn't been changed. I've just got a trust to score knows what they're doing. But also, I'm very concerned for my daughter and she's being into something that I don't agree with. But her dad said just a programme and I see there is a lot...
Replies
13
Views
306
Please pray for my daughter who is in her first year of medical school. She just started a couple of weeks ago and is overwhelmed with the amount of information and the very fast pace. She is working very hard but is so nervous that she won’t do well. Please help me pray for her to do well in...
Replies
11
Views
249
"Dear God, I lift up my precious daughter to You today. Please touch her body with Your healing power, take away this fever, and restore her strength and comfort. Soften her heart and soothe her spirit so that she may feel calm, accept the care she needs, and find relief from her pain. Please...
Replies
11
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,643
Messages
16,801,850
Members
650,160
Latest member
Treiford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom