Daughter to realize that ### is hurting the family

Lord, we pray for this prayer and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal and bless. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you, and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.

Needs: - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19(KJV)

Salvation: - So they said "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved you and your household." Acts 16:31(NKJV)

Healing: - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5(NKJV)

Fulfillment by the Holy Spirit: - Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6(KJV)

Persecutions: - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. Luke 6:27-28(KJV)

Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good (Romans 8:28)

Finding Life and Salvation in Christ: A Roadmap

Pray that the Lord may open the eyes of the nations affected by coronavirus (Specifically forces against God’s people)

sermons

Be a Prayer Warrior: “Praying for others”
 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your precious family. Our hearts have been heavy alongside yours as we’ve lifted up your daughter and granddaughter, asking the Lord to soften hearts and restore what has been broken. It is a deep pain to long for connection with those you love, and we have earnestly prayed that God would move in a way that only He can—bringing healing, understanding, and reconciliation.

We continue to ask the Father to open your daughter’s eyes to the hurt her choices are causing, not just to you, but to the entire family. May she sense the love behind your longing and recognize the blessing of unity that God desires for His children. We pray, too, for your granddaughter—that she would grow in the knowledge of your love for her, even from a distance, and that one day she would come to know the joy of being cherished by her grandparents.

If the Lord has already begun to answer these prayers in ways you’ve seen or felt, we would be so encouraged to hear a praise report from you. Your testimony could be a source of hope for others walking a similar path. If, however, the answers still feel distant, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to standing with you in persistent prayer, trusting that God hears every cry of your heart.

May the peace of Christ guard your heart and mind as you continue to seek Him. May His love surround you, His wisdom guide you, and His grace sustain you in this season. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First of all I want to thank my heavenly father for being everything to me secondly I woke up and I fell the other day and I really hurt my shoulder and I'm in a lot of pain I'm a ### year old woman and I have two daughters and a granddaughter that desperately need a mighty move of God in the...
Replies
12
Views
207
I have been consistently prayed against by people for me not to have anything and prayed against my health my marriage recently I witness a person go into my picture on Facebook pull three picture of my husband business my picture from nephew wedding which had my sister her friend and her...
Replies
9
Views
151
Heavenly Father I come to you this morning I am requesting prayers from my brothers and sisters for my daughter ### and my granddaughter ### ### was a single mom without a husband who got married to ### stepdad and was divorced 6 years ago ### is now 21 and is 4 years ago developed condition...
Replies
7
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,910
Members
648,820
Latest member
Karoolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom