Daughter ### in Labour ward please pray ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I'm in a ### hospital, my water broke but there are no labour pains yet, please pray for labour pains and safe delivery and also a healthy baby please. If I don't have labour pains for the next ### hrs they will transfer me to the ### hospital.
Replies
5
Views
283
Please pray for my daughter in law ### who is ### weeks pregnant. Due to not enough fluid in placenta she is induced and her contractions has started. She is ### dilated. Please pray that she has safe delivery and blessed with healthy and strong baby.
Replies
11
Views
269
I have been having false contractions but today backache and contractions are increasing. I pray for grace and safe delivery. I don't want c/ section. I want to have good maternal effort during birthing and have a live healthy baby girl. Afterwards, I pray that she should bring unity in my...
Replies
15
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom