Daughter ### had some lumps tested waiting on results

John Sim

Humble Prayer Partner
can you pray ### lumps are ok ### will know this coming week thank you in Jesus mighty name
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I'm praying for your daughter ###.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect ###'s health, removing all discomfort. Father I ask that the daughter's medical results return negative, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father my daughter had some kind of paralysis of her leg, and she said she has had that before too, please heal her right now, take charge over her body, mind, soul, spirit, heal her top to toe, heal her leg fully, do not let this happen again, make sure her ammonia and citrullinaemia are under...
Replies
11
Views
423
I have attended the interview for a new job, waiting for results. Please pray for me so that the hand of the Lord can be with me.
Replies
11
Views
277
I think I had some kind of weird stroke as far as my thinking goes from heart troubles, I have a hard time doing things, staying focused and it comes and goes. I try to share what I'm going through with others Lord but they don't know what I'm truly going through, only you truly know even if I...
Replies
9
Views
346
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom