Daughter And Mother

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leah Mary
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leah Mary

Guest
Please pray for my daughter ### she is doing Aupair in America and she is from ###. She is looking after 3 children she seems to be not adapting to change over that end. Please pray for my health as I am not feeling well.
 
Hey My Friend,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, and are prayed. Bless me financially, spiritually, and emotionally. Straighten my life out. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Father we pray for ### and her children...Forgive her sins, save her and protect her...Fulfill her needs as per your will in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
Lord touch her daughter and bring joy and peace to her heart in this job. Allow her to be the best she can be for You touch her heart in strength and power through Your Spirit in Jesus name...touch my ### and her body speak healing to her body in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The mother of my young daughter is often verbally and emotionally abusive to her. She is very malicious and extremely cold hearted. Please pray for my daughters well-being and for the removal of this abuse and that my daughter remains happy and continues to develop emotionally well not being...
Replies
10
Views
157
Pray for the bad lying mother and ex-wife ### to be humbled and stopped by God from harassing her innocent baby daddy for extra child support money she doesn't need. Pray for ### to stop wrongfully spending her daughters child support money on herself or on her bills, because the child support...
Replies
10
Views
184
I want to thank everyone for the prayers for my daughter in her first few weeks of medical school. Something really amazing is happening that I am absolutely sure is the work of God’s hands. Recently I posted here about my daughter having a very stressful and difficult time adjusting to medical...
Replies
9
Views
418
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom