Dating

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Since coming back to Jesus I've had a revelation that I never knew how much I needed Jesus to be a part of my dating life and I'm in a position to date. My prayer is to be able to have more doors open to dating and searching for someone I want to settle down with, within my church.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always honor, respect, and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith.
Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear brother/sister ###. We thank You for the revelation and the renewed understanding of the importance of having Jesus as a central part of their dating life. Lord, we ask that You open doors for them to meet a godly partner within their church, someone with whom they can build a Christ-centered relationship.

Your Word says in Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight." We pray that ### will trust in You fully and seek Your guidance in their search for a life partner. May they find someone who shares their faith, values, and desire to grow closer to You.

Lord, we also ask for wisdom and discernment for ### as they navigate the dating process. Help them to recognize the qualities of a godly partner and to build a relationship founded on love, respect, and mutual faith in You. May their relationship be a testimony of Your grace and love.

We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for the wonderful plans You have for ###. We trust that You will lead them to the right person in Your perfect timing.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently began dating someone I knew I shouldn't have as we were very unequally yoked. I ended up breaking up with this person but I'm very upset with myself because by being involved with ###, I opened the door for so much heartache and even possible embarrassment, trauma and betrayal that...
Replies
13
Views
162
I wish that every girl that sees my profile on my Dating app Dateability will all like my profile and everything about me and that they all start messaging me in the afternoon starting at 12:30 pm and for the rest of my life and that I find the right girl out of all of them who is the perfect...
Replies
9
Views
116
I have been "talking" to this gentleman for exactly ### months now. We've been on numerous dates and spend a lot of time together. I am not sure where I stand with him. He assures me he loves me, and I in fact do love him. Please pray for a miraculous change in our relationship status. I am...
Replies
7
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,178
Messages
16,785,046
Members
648,753
Latest member
Vaireorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom