Dance For God! Dance For Life!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jennifer
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jennifer

Guest
I hope you will hear my prayers. I know God works in mysterious ways. Sometimes it's so hard to understand why co-workers would be placed near us, if they are jealous and trying to one-up us.

I have a group of talented dancers that dance professionally in ###. We are a group of dancers, but unfortunately since there is so much competition in ###, I sometimes get isolated and left out from my community because I am not a model, nor am I ###.(I do ### as an ###) I am a dancer. I am also very creative with leadership skills, so I have formed an alliance with most of the other dancers of ### in my area.

MORE than anything, my dream is to have my group perform in a regularly scheduled night. I have shows every weekend, but not as a regular show, which would enhance and bring visibility that we know supports our ability to get more employment, when we are regularly employed already.

So God has blessed me with a new regular weekly show, as I had tried so hard to get for all these years. I made the mistake of asking the wrong person to help me, and he sent a snake into the show, as a promotional assistant.

This girl named ### is working against me. She has already tried going behind my back to the manager of the new show that I just got, and trying to wedge me out.

SO Here is my request:

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY PROTECTION AND SECURE THIS AS MY SHOW WITH MY DANCE GROUP. PLEASE SEND YOUR MAJESTIC GLORY TO SHINE ON ALL OF US, SO ### MANAGEMENT RECOGNIZES THE SUCCESS OF THIS SHOW IS ALL BECAUSE OF THE PAST ### YEARS HARD WORK. PLEASE CLOSE YOUR EARS TO THE MANIPULATION AND DISHONEST PRACTICES OF ###, SO THAT TIME WILL REVEAL HER MANIPULATIVE DRUNK RASH AND DESPERATE WAYS OF SNEAKING FOR MY JOB.

PLEASE GRANT US THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE WAY FOR THE TALENT OF ### SO THAT I MAY BE THE KEY CONTACT TO PLACE THE DANCERS OF OUR SHOW ### ### ###.

IN God's name we pray, in God's name we implore you to support us!
 
Keep your focus on God. And A Thank YOU Jesus on Your Lips. Keep a praise in your heart. Trust God. God, not man will open doors for you. No weapon form against you shall prosper. Use your gifts to bring glory to God.
 
Lord we ask that You open doors where we see none...bless this request and allow Your purpose and will to be revealed in Jesus name...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me developoing my french language skills. Lord help me to find the best strategy - teacher, reading, listening etc...also constant motivation and inspiration. I also finished 2 crash courses in latin dances. I would like to carry on because of my physical and mental health. Dance, music were...
Replies
10
Views
129
please help me !!!! these are this afternoon ! I feel so anxious right now, I need help thanking him for the gifts of my legs and my arms and the face I use to express my dance. but I am really nervous, and scared. please pray i'll get in the team.
Replies
9
Views
171
I believe in Jesus Christ and my faith and spirituality Catholic ways. I am working in a multi-religious country where Chinese, Indian, Malay, and Christian celebrate their festivals. Monday, a hotel is hosting a lion dance office blessing. I have no choice due to the hotel manager, I have to do...
Replies
8
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,495
Messages
16,811,670
Members
650,836
Latest member
Gwoundurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom