Cunfusion

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your family. It is our heart to lift up your brother and sisters, asking the Lord to break the chains of addiction and restore their minds and hearts to Him. We have prayed for a miracle—one that only God can perform—to bring healing, repentance, and freedom to their lives. We have also asked the Lord to protect and comfort you and your children, shielding you from further harm and filling you with His peace that surpasses all understanding.

If the Lord has moved in this situation since you shared your request, we would be so encouraged to hear a praise report. Your testimony could be a source of hope for others walking through similar trials. If, however, the burden still weighs heavily on your heart, please know we are here to continue standing with you. You are not alone in this battle, and we will keep lifting your family to the throne of grace, trusting that God hears our cries and is at work even when we cannot see it.

May the Lord bless you with strength, wisdom, and unwavering faith as you continue to seek Him. We pray that He surrounds you with His love and gives you glimpses of His faithfulness, even in the midst of this storm. We ask all of this in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been lead by occultists my whole life inti doing so ungodly thing they have drugged me since I was young with I'm positive its LSD they lead me in to all kinds of sexual immorality, they brainwashed me they are definitely narcissistic, now that I'm starting to figure all of this out they...
Replies
12
Views
209
I have been mentally abused by all these drugs that other people are on; they set me up, stole my identity, stole my kisses, identity, and other people's identity. I got a problem trusting people. It's pornography, it's drugs, and it's big and it's powerful, and everybody is covering it up. My...
Replies
7
Views
146
For all the child abuse that my kids have been through and I've been through and now it's adult abuse and the name of Jesus Christ Amen
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,489
Messages
16,788,548
Members
649,055
Latest member
Sploymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom