Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't even feel like spending time with God because it makes me more sick. These symptoms feel really bad for some reason, maybe even the worst Covid that I have had. Sorry I couldn't pray for people today, please make me feel better Jesus, amen!
Replies
10
Views
129
I have severe chronic COVID. I am ### years old. I have tried everything to get help. I have lost bone mass and tissue wasting which is where your tissue just starts dissolving and you've got nothing but bone with no tissue. Immediately after coming down with long COVID I came down with cancer...
Replies
9
Views
245
Please pray that my parents and I and my whole family would not be exposed to COVID in any way. Please pray that my parents and I won't get any illness from being around my niece recently. I have a medical condition and have to be careful about getting sick and my parents are elderly. My niece...
Replies
8
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,296
Messages
16,786,961
Members
648,875
Latest member
Eldoolfonain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom