COVID emergency aid

Bunolani

Disciple of Prayer
Dear prayer WARRIORS
I need your prayers tonight I need you to pray that I can get this COVID AID, I can use this to help pay my rent
I had put in an application for this, it shows I will receive it in JESUS CHRIST NAME THANK YOU YOU
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for Colombia God help them support all needs and suffering in their life after horror disgrace with earthquake destruction in their life help God for all damages, lost house , lost family, hospitalizations , medication, help spiritual and emotional support, emergency , food supply in...
Replies
12
Views
209
Please pray for me. I'm at the emergency room in a new state I recently moved to. Please pray they will take it seriously. First time in the emergency room here. So far it's not going well. I have had this migraine for 3 days and it won't break no matter what I do. Please pray for divine...
Replies
10
Views
168
Praying for Colombia God help them support all needs and suffering in their life after horror disgrace with earthquake destruction in their life help God for all damages, lost house , lost family, hospitalizations , medication, help spiritual and emotional support, emergency , food supply in...
Replies
11
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom