Covid 19

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't even feel like spending time with God because it makes me more sick. These symptoms feel really bad for some reason, maybe even the worst Covid that I have had. Sorry I couldn't pray for people today, please make me feel better Jesus, amen!
Replies
10
Views
127
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for someone who has experienced health issues potentially related to COVID-19 testing and workplace conditions. They are turning in health records to a county department regarding mandated testing and accidents at work. They have been diagnosed with...
Replies
7
Views
192
Prayer request about forceful COVID-19 swab injury irritating the nose, eye, possibly cheek because of sodium azide. I think I may be having twitching in my lower eye, biting my tongue at night times at different times because of sodium azide. I think I'm having a serious reaction to sodium...
Replies
5
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,816
Members
648,810
Latest member
Bwaermont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom