Court

  • Thread starter Thread starter cdemar
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cdemar

Guest
I have an elderly friend who has to go to court about guardianship. Please pray that her family gets guardianship.
 
Dear Lord,

I pray you will bless ### friend in court and please let her family get guardianship. If it is your will, it will be done.

Jesus's Name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God grant me full guardianship of baby ###. I am in consultation with lawyer to help me get full guardianship. Please God let the Judge who will be presiding the court case be touched by your love and compassion so that he may be filled with your light and grant me my wish.
Replies
7
Views
197
I needed some time with God after court. Update: Set to sale date is ###. The only thing the judge ruled in my favor was 90days. ### wanted me out in 30 days. I asked her for 90days and she honored it. If I come up with what they want before my sale date I can keep my home. So I’m leaning fully...
Replies
11
Views
405
Please agree with me in prayer for my Grandsons Guardianship Annual Review Hearing today. In the name of Jesus. Heavenly Father, Holy Spirit and Christ Jesus to fall upon Judge ###. We rebuke all wicked spirits of the enemy that would try to hinder our hearing. We bind up the enemy with the...
Replies
7
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom