Court Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emiliano

Humble Prayer Warrior
Today, my husband has court. Please join us in prayer so that everything go very well and so that we can feel our Lord's presence. My husband has been in jail for almost 40 days now. We don't know if he will be extradited to ### or not....it all depends on how this court case goes today. I need all my prayer warriors to help us out. I want my husband to also be FINALLY FREE from that terrible drug addiction....I want him to be transformed and become the man that God intended him to be. I thank you for always helping me pray and for being a comfort to me always. May God bless each and everyone of you. In Jesus' name I pray!

###
 
Lord, bless Your son to BE free of bondage. Align his life with Your perfect will. Thank You Lord that Your mercy is renewed with each new day. I PRAY for Your blessings, mercy & grace. And for You to give Your ### & ### the hope for which they should have hope for & the peace that passes all understanding. In Jesus name I PRAY. Amen

.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayer for my ### to be spared incarceration and get into a program or fines instead. Bless the judge to be lenient in this case as it's not a violent crime. Lord, you know the situation better than anyone, please have mercy and help this family today. In Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
300
Good morning brothers and sisters, I have court this morning at 10 am Central time in ###, ###, I'm facing a theft charge and a mis use of a debit card, two misdemeanor each carrying two year sentence, drug addiction has ruled my life since early age of ###, I'm now ###, been to prison 9...
Replies
7
Views
278
Please agree with me in prayer for my Grandsons Guardianship Annual Review Hearing today. In the name of Jesus. Heavenly Father, Holy Spirit and Christ Jesus to fall upon Judge ###. We rebuke all wicked spirits of the enemy that would try to hinder our hearing. We bind up the enemy with the...
Replies
7
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom