Could use prayer for ### healing and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m facing unintentional weight loss and loss of appetite. I’m going to the doctors soon. Asking the Lord in Jesus name to please help me.
Replies
10
Views
366
We would like to request prayer for healing and a plan to get out of debt,and become debt free Have a lien on home for under ###.please Lord,In Jesus name,we pray to stick to our budget,and spend wisely,and stick to a budget Trying to help son,going through divorce,and I don't wanna get caught...
Replies
11
Views
64
Jesus I got so much going on. Help me with self confidence, determination, self discipline, motivation, happiness and joy. Restore health to all my family members. Protect us and bless us coming and going. I plead the blood of the Lord Jesus upon us. Send angels to protect us day and night. Lord...
Replies
7
Views
371
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom