Could please pray for ### I always ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus i thanked you for all the love and guidance,I know it doesn't happened the way we want because if it's would happened we will get more hurt than now we had got but jesus now we are too tired jesus for everything, please guide us all of our family and give us right path,we came here ### for...
Replies
9
Views
44
It always makes me so happy when I tell them I'm right because I know I am correct every time. It makes me proud of myself because God recognizes that I don’t play to prove them wrong.
Replies
8
Views
174
and jsut broken. Lr dhelp me in my pain. i never really had friends. i dont knwo why.. i jsut odnt knwowhat to do. everyoneseems so cold and distant and im different in weird way.. i jsut wihs i t didnt have t be wiht hard. why did oyu mak eit thishard fo rme.. :( pelasehelp God.
Replies
12
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,754
Messages
16,814,719
Members
650,995
Latest member
Astuyrarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom