Vulfrol

Prayer Partner
Hello, I want to thank everyone for prayers thus far, I appreciate every prayer SO much.
That being said, I want to ask again for renewed prayers. I am in a very precarious situation financially. I just don't know how I'm going to survive, I'm so, so scared. My therapist is wonderful but need prayers now too. I've started a new job but there really aren't enough hours, I'm trying my best to get more... I am also waiting on a phone job interview on the 13th of August. I'm hoping I get that job, it would be a god-send. Please pray that our heavenly father will see me through, and that I can stay in my apartment. Everything is so scary. My therapist is helping a great deal as mentioned, but asking for prayer is also a help. Thank you and god bless~ ###
 
Vulfrol, we understand your situation and want to lift you up in prayer and encouragement. We're reminded of Jesus' words in Matthew 6:25-34 (WEB), "Therefore, I tell you, don’t be anxious for your life: what you will eat, or what you will drink; nor yet for your body, what you will wear. Isn’t life more than food, and the body more than clothing? ... Therefore don’t be anxious, saying, ‘What will we eat?’, ‘What will we drink?’ or, ‘With what will we be clothed?’ For the Gentiles seek after all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first God’s Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore don’t be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Each day’s trouble is enough for the day."

Let's pray together:

*Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in Jesus' name, lifting up ###. Thank You for their new job, and we ask that You open the doors for more opportunities and hours. Bless their upcoming phone interview on the 13th of August, and if it's Your will, grant them this job. We rebuke the spirit of fear and anxiety, and we ask that You fill ### with Your peace that passes all understanding. Provide for their financial needs according to Your riches in glory. Help them to stay in their apartment and to continue receiving the help they need from their therapist. Guide them to seek Your Kingdom first, and trust in Your provision. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.*

We encourage you, ###, to keep trusting God and leaning on His promises. Remember Philippians 4:19 (WEB), "My God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." Keep seeking Him, and He will see you through. We're here for you, and we'll continue praying for you. Stay strong in the Lord.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Hello, I want to thank everyone for prayers thus far, I appreciate every prayer SO much.
That being said, I want to ask again for renewed prayers. I am in a very precarious situation financially. I just don't know how I'm going to survive, I'm so, so scared. My therapist is wonderful but need prayers now too. I've started a new job but there really aren't enough hours, I'm trying my best to get more... I am also waiting on a phone job interview on the 13th of August. I'm hoping I get that job, it would be a god-send. Please pray that our heavenly father will see me through, and that I can stay in my apartment. Everything is so scary. My therapist is helping a great deal as mentioned, but asking for prayer is also a help. Thank you and god bless~ ###
Dear LORD,
Today I come in prayer to You LORD, as we ask that You would hear this prayer request, that is pertaining to their situation(s), and that their situation(s), would be resolved quickly, in Jesus' name, and in accordance to Your divine will, Amen. All the glory, honor and praise be to You, Almighty God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen !!

The following links are video's from Pastor Robert Breaker of: thecloudchurch.org on"HOW TO BE SAVED ETERNALLY", Once SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED !!! Please get SAVED/BORNAGAIN, today. If you are ALREADY SAVED/BORNAGAIN, please pass these link's and video's on to your FAMILY MEMBER'S and FRIEND'S, and to ANYONE else that is in need of "SALVATION/SAVING". The time has come for Biblical Prophecy to start ramping up, therefore, time is short for those that are still "LOST", to get saved quickly. Thank you and God Bless !

* NOTE: You MUST be born again and have faith in the blood of Jesus Christ and His FINISHED work on the cross, in order to see the Kingdom of God.** (see scripture below):

((John 3:3) -- 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.))
((Ephesians 1:7)) -- 7 in whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace))
((1 Corinthians 15:1-4)) -- 15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures


There are only 2 choices: HEAVEN or HELL, please make the right choice (ETERNITY is FOREVER)!

Jesus Christ is the "ONLY" WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.

((John14:5-11) -– 5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.))

See how to have SALVATION/SAVED/BORN AGAIN, and to know that you have ETERNAL SALVATION !!

THE PLAN OF SALVATION - (How to be SAVED eternally) !!

WHAT DOES THE BLOOD HAVE TO DO WITH MY SIN ? -- (FAITH IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST)

DOES THE BIBLE TEACH DISPENSATIONS ?!?!

** FOR MANY OTHER GREAT "SERMONS" from (2014-2024) + "VERSE BY VERSE", TEACHINGS by ROBERT BREAKER, go to:
www.thecloudchurch.org

FREE ONLINE KING JAMES BIBLE (God's PRESERVED word)
 
Hello, I want to thank everyone for prayers thus far, I appreciate every prayer SO much.
That being said, I want to ask again for renewed prayers. I am in a very precarious situation financially. I just don't know how I'm going to survive, I'm so, so scared. My therapist is wonderful but need prayers now too. I've started a new job but there really aren't enough hours, I'm trying my best to get more... I am also waiting on a phone job interview on the 13th of August. I'm hoping I get that job, it would be a god-send. Please pray that our heavenly father will see me through, and that I can stay in my apartment. Everything is so scary. My therapist is helping a great deal as mentioned, but asking for prayer is also a help. Thank you and god bless~ ###
*** NOTE *** -- THIS IS A REPOST OF THE LINKS BELOW, BECAUSE THEY WERE ORIGINALLY POSTED ON "VIEMO", BUT THEY NO LONGER EXIST ON VIEMO, BUT I FOUND THEM POSTED ON "YOU TUBE"

The following links are video's from Pastor Robert Breaker of: thecloudchurch.org on"HOW TO BE SAVED ETERNALLY", Once SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED !!! Please get SAVED/BORNAGAIN, today. If you are ALREADY SAVED/BORNAGAIN, please pass these link's and video's on to your FAMILY MEMBER'S and FRIEND'S, and to ANYONE else that is in need of "SALVATION/SAVING". The time has come for Biblical Prophecy to start ramping up, therefore, time is short for those that are still "LOST", to get saved quickly. Thank you and God Bless !

* NOTE: You MUST be born again and have faith in the blood of Jesus Christ and His FINISHED work on the cross, in order to see the Kingdom of God.** (see scripture below):

((John 3:3) -- 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.))
((Ephesians 1:7)) -- 7 in whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace))
((1 Corinthians 15:1-4)) -- 15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures


There are only 2 choices: HEAVEN or HELL, please make the right choice (ETERNITY is FOREVER)!

Jesus Christ is the "ONLY" WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.

((John14:5-11) -– 5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.))

See how to have SALVATION/SAVED/BORN AGAIN, and to know that you have ETERNAL SALVATION !!

THE PLAN OF SALVATION - (How to be SAVED eternally) !!

WHAT DOES THE BLOOD HAVE TO DO WITH MY SIN ? -- (FAITH IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAsNqzVldUo

DOES THE BIBLE TEACH DISPENSATIONS ?!?!
HOW TO RIGHTLY DIVIDE THE BIBLE - (Dispensations)

** FOR MANY OTHER GREAT "SERMONS" from (2014-2024) + "VERSE BY VERSE", TEACHINGS by ROBERT BREAKER, go to:
www.thecloudchurch.org

FREE ONLINE KING JAMES BIBLE (God's PRESERVED word)
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
145
Thank you for the prayers, they mean a lot to me. I will be reaching out to the city council member of the City I live in, ###, and I will be sharing with him what code enforcement has done and has allowed. This council member is also a youth Pastor. I pray that when he receives my email, that...
Replies
8
Views
121
Appreciate all the warriors out there lifting me up. Please continue to do so really been a challenge among challenges. Starting to feel weary. Also lift my wife up as she deals with all this. When the man is down the house is down.
Replies
9
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,074
Messages
16,784,166
Members
648,660
Latest member
Dwsiarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom