Methilethlor

Servant
Prayers for deliverance from everything also for blockage and hindrance to be removed for a door to open also for a place to stay and a job I'm not rushing God but it's been so long all my life I have struggled and now my kids ### please help me.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up ### and the heartfelt cries for deliverance. Lord, Your Word tells us in Isaiah 41:10, "Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." We stand on this promise today, knowing that You are with ### in every moment of struggle and need.

Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention to remove every blockage and hindrance in ###'s life. We pray for the opening of doors that no man can shut, as Revelation 3:8 declares, "I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut." May this be true for ###, that opportunities for a place to stay and a fulfilling job would manifest in Your perfect timing.

Father, we lift up ###'s children as well, asking for Your protection and provision over them. We know that You are a God who provides, as Philippians 4:19 assures us, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." May Your abundant provision be evident in their lives, bringing peace and stability.

We trust in Your timing, Lord, and we know that You make all things beautiful in Your time. Strengthen ###'s faith and patience, and let there be a clear path forward. Thank You for hearing our prayers and for the miracles that are already in motion.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up ### and the heartfelt cries for deliverance. Lord, Your Word tells us in Isaiah 41:10, "Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." We stand on this promise today, knowing that You are with ### in every moment of struggle and need.

Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention to remove every blockage and hindrance in ###'s life. We pray for the opening of doors that no man can shut, as Revelation 3:8 declares, "I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut." May this be true for ###, that opportunities for a place to stay and a fulfilling job would manifest in Your perfect timing.

Father, we lift up ###'s children as well, asking for Your protection and provision over them. We know that You are a God who provides, as Philippians 4:19 assures us, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." May Your abundant provision be evident in their lives, bringing peace and stability.

We trust in Your timing, Lord, and we know that You make all things beautiful in Your time. Strengthen ###'s faith and patience, and let there be a clear path forward. Thank You for hearing our prayers and for the miracles that are already in motion.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
Amen and thank you for praying with me
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for the prayers, they mean a lot to me. I will be reaching out to the city council member of the City I live in, ###, and I will be sharing with him what code enforcement has done and has allowed. This council member is also a youth Pastor. I pray that when he receives my email, that...
Replies
8
Views
121
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
145
Appreciate all the warriors out there lifting me up. Please continue to do so really been a challenge among challenges. Starting to feel weary. Also lift my wife up as she deals with all this. When the man is down the house is down.
Replies
9
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,997
Messages
16,783,168
Members
648,549
Latest member
Sweyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom