Continued Prayers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

001978ja

Humble Prayer Partner
Sorry to all I have not been on here for a while. I want you to know I keep you in my prayers always and am thankful for you all who are and are praying for my family! Please keep praying that my sister and her babies will continue to be safe from her abusive violent ex-husband...we need resolution soon God willing! Thank you so very much!
 
Lord, I lift up this violent man before you. Grant him salvation. Let him become a man after your own heart. Allow him to become a man after your strategy. Protect that young woman and her baby. In Jesus name I pray. amen​
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for continuing to pray for my husband. He is still struggling with ### and ### but it is better today. He is staying another night at his hotel. Please pray he rests and is better tomorrow before continuing to travel this way amen and amen
Replies
10
Views
172
I am almost half way through my fast right now and despite the troubles I have ran into with my car I have received a financial breakthrough. Since praying and fasting I've been giving more in the offering and asking God to help me in my finances, so I can afford a car. This past week my tips I...
Replies
10
Views
267
I have broken my fast again after feeling extremely discouraged. I have fallen back into a deep depression and feel far from the Lord often crying every day and having trouble getting out of bed. I know he is near to the brokenhearted and saves those that are crushed in spirit, but I just feel...
Replies
13
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,184
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom