Continued Prayers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I ask for continued prayers, for my hurt and loneliness to be delivered. I ask you to also pray for God to give me a mate to share my love and my life with.

Thank You for praying for Me,

### ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Jesus Today

I have called you by name; you are Mine. No matter how isolated you may sometimes feel, you belong to Me! I have redeemed you by paying the full penalty for your sins. Nothing can separate you from My loving Presence. I called you to Myself in the most personal way: reaching down into the circumstances of your life, speaking into the intricacies of your heart and mind. Although I have vast numbers of followers, you are not a number to Me. I always speak to you by name. In fact, you are so precious to Me that I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands.

When world events are swirling around you and your personal world feels unsteady, don't let your mind linger on those stressors. Tell yourself the truth: "Yes, this world is full of trouble, but Jesus is with me and He is in control." It is this but Jesus factor that makes all the difference in your life. Change the subject from problems to My Presence many times daily by whispering, "But Jesus..." and looking to Me.

Isaiah 43:1

The Lord who created you, O Israel, says, Don't be afraid, for I have ransomed you; I have called you by name; you are mine.

Romans 8:38-39

I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Isaiah 49:16

See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; your walls are continually before Me.
 
I pray for your strength and happiness.. and that our Lord will guide you..hold up unto Him and keep your faith.. everything will be fine in HIS perfect time .. in JESUS name AMEN
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Appreciate all the warriors out there lifting me up. Please continue to do so really been a challenge among challenges. Starting to feel weary. Also lift my wife up as she deals with all this. When the man is down the house is down.
Replies
9
Views
128
Please pray in Jesus name for continued victory with the intrusive thoughts and OCD as I go through this my love for the church is growing. Thanks to you all
Replies
13
Views
177
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for ###. In my previous prayers, I mentioned him seeing someone who is not a Godly Christian, hidden relationship in church, she posts things like "Dance like David of whatever". As a Israeli myself, the Spiritual meaning of David dancing before God is a humbled...
Replies
9
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,477
Messages
16,811,513
Members
650,824
Latest member
Dwoumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom