Continued prayers for my marriage

My husband of 14 yrs wants a divorce. It’s been 3 weeks since and his heart has not changed but got worse. I am ### and will be a single mom of an ### and ### yr old. The ### yr old boy is our child together. I desperately love my husband and desperately praying for God to move and restore my husband's heart and restore our marriage. Prayers for me to lean into the Lord and focus on what I can today. I am so distraught about this and having a hard time moving forward. My husband said he can not be with or around me and does not want to be married to me. He is not in love with me. He said he should have left years ago.
Lifting you up in prayer. Lean on God everyday and you will get through. Great website to help like-minded people.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm continuing to ask for prayers for ###. In my previous prayers, I mentioned him seeing someone who is not a Godly Christian, hidden relationship in church, she posts things like "Dance like David of whatever". As a Israeli myself, the Spiritual meaning of David dancing before God is a humbled...
Replies
9
Views
147
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
148
Thank you for continuing to pray for my husband. He is still struggling with ### and ### but it is better today. He is staying another night at his hotel. Please pray he rests and is better tomorrow before continuing to travel this way amen and amen
Replies
10
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,792,011
Members
649,364
Latest member
Sleulmiinvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom