Continued Prayer For Marriage Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

larmat3

Humble Prayer Warrior
Requesting continued prayers for healing and marriage restoration. Praying the Lord moves in a mighty way to restore our marriage, return my ###'s heart to the loving husband of her youth. I pray for this in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
 
Mark 11:22-27 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray for your strength to forgive my husband for betraying our marriage and my trust. I ask for restoration of our marriage. May you bless our marriage so that it can be one with mutual love and respect and honesty. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
7
Views
164
Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
185
I’ve made many mistakes throughout my marriage I didn’t love my wife like Christ loved the church I hurt her deeply before I could realize my sins and errors she has left and is filing for divorce and refuses to have any open conversation with me anymore please pray for our restoration and for...
Replies
13
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,056
Messages
16,818,202
Members
651,158
Latest member
Bhlarayrion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom