Continue to pray to remove bitterness in ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God I come before you in the name of Jesus name name asking and pleading for help please remove the wickedness from ### heart towards myself and others this man keeps destroying the apartment and calling 311 complaining everyday these people don't realize ### is doing all wrong false...
Replies
9
Views
344
Lord I apologize I’m sorry for my bitterness and bad thoughts. It’s hard for me because it seems like my life has been one problem after the next and never mind love I’m married and I feel lonely and unhappy because I have to carry the burdens because my spouse can’t. He is sick and disabled I...
Replies
10
Views
261
I would really like prayer as I'm still holding onto the bitterness that I feel towards my ### and ###. Please pray for me.
Replies
8
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom