Continual Prayer

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my Christian friends, I am feeling sad about my situation. I have submitted many prayer requests on this site and I’ve been broken up with my ex since February 9 and she just won’t speak with me. I haven’t tried to reach out to her lately. I’m trying to do no contact. I pray I say the...
Replies
7
Views
342
I've been having headaches and migraines for the past two months. It was never frequent before. Part of me thinks it's related to perimenopause, I've been receiving thyroid and DHA hormone treatments so far. I've been praying everyday that I may work full day (God DOES answer our prayers! I've...
Replies
7
Views
154
Lord, I pray that my dental appointment will be successful and that I would be free from all tooth/ gum issues.. in Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,251
Messages
16,786,042
Members
648,841
Latest member
Tyenduurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom