Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
May you conquer all of your physical, mental, and spiritual obstacles, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Today, I come before you with an open heart, laying down every burden, battle, weakness, fear and struggle that I have been carrying. I acknowledge that I cannot overcome everything through my own strength alone. I need you, Lord. I need your guidance, your mercy, your...
Replies
12
Views
192
The Lord has given us key principles to use in our fight against Satan’s weapons of confusion, doubt, and fear. climber on top of mountain In these perilous times, it helps to remember that the gospel of Jesus Christ is also known as “the gospel of peace” (Romans 10:15) and that the Savior...
Replies
8
Views
297
  • Article Article
Angels from heaven were guarding His tomb. They saw how He got up and walked away from the cold stone where He laid. Wonders of His love and mercy to us. He clearly said. I am alive forever more.. Risen from the tomb. Lovingly He greet us. Scatters fear and gloom. Let His church with gladness...
Replies
3
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,922
Members
648,823
Latest member
Ethuisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom