Take a minute to simply say, Thank You, God!

Tell The Lord Thank You: God thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. I will bless the Lord at all times. God Your praises shall continually be in my mouth. From the rising of the sun until the going down of the same I will praise You. God I praise You for who You are and all that You have done. I praise You for Your mighty deeds and Your excellent greatness! God nothing is impossible for You. You can do all things but fail. God there is none like You. You are all-wise, all-knowing, and all-powerful. God Thank You for your grace and mercy. God Your mercy endures forever. You are my healer, deliverer, defender, provider, and protector. You are my salvation and the strength of my life. You are my song. You are my very present help in the time of trouble. In this I am sure and confident.

God You are faithful. You are my counselor, hope, peace, joy, and lover of my soul. You are my source. You supply all my needs. I shall not want. Just as you promised I shall be over flowing with blessing. God Thank You for always providing, protecting, and guiding my footsteps. God I Love You. I appreciate You. I will be strong and of good courage. I will not fear. I will not be afraid, because You are with me. You will never leave me, fail me, or forsake me. I Trust You God.

Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. He is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Jesus! And God Thank You for loving me! Thank You Lord Jesus!


Have A God Bless You Great Day and Always Tell the Lord Thank You!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that my grandaughter will accept and embrace her God given female form. I pray that she will have an understanding and receive a miracle from God that she is perfectly made as a girl. I pray that she starts accepting her gender and dresses more femininely. I pray all confusion goes away...
Replies
10
Views
128
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 33:9 : For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm. A Prayer Based on Psalm 33:9: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, we come before You recognizing Your supreme power and majesty. Your Word declares in Psalm 33:9 that...
Replies
9
Views
94
Please pray for me that I will be lifted out of this terrible situation. Even though I may have put myself in a position that I am in because I made a mistake I know that God is a forgiving God. Please help me as someone who I Love really thinks a lot of bad things about me and pictures me like...
Replies
11
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,164
Messages
16,784,925
Members
648,744
Latest member
Gileernard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom