Confession Of Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Boasting in Weakness 2 Cor 12:9, Confession of Sins of Tongue, etc 2 Chron 7:14 Dan 9:20 James 5:16, 1 Jn 1:9 =🧎🏽‍♂️Power is Perfected in Weakness... Confession of Sin, "If My People Who are Called by My Name Humble Themselves, Pray, Seek My Face AND Turn from Their Wicked Ways, THEN I Will...
Replies
12
Views
192
Confession of Sin, 2 Chron 7:14, Dan 9:20, James 5:16, 1 Jn 1:9 =🧎🏽‍♂️Power is Perfected in Weakness, Boasting in Insults, 2 Cor 12:9 Slow to Anger Thread starterNochaeld Start dateThursday at 4:09 AM Tagscountry: united states righteousness sin tongue weakness 1 2 Next Jump to new Unwatch...
Replies
12
Views
189
Dear Family Of God, I have confessed my sins, I have covered and washed by the the blessed blood of Jesus Christ. I believe Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins as well. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with...
Replies
9
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,299
Messages
16,820,962
Members
651,310
Latest member
Ethaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom