Confession Of Favour:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
In the name of Jesus, I am the righteousness of God. Therefore, I am entitled to covenant kindness and covenant favour. The favour of God is among the righteous. The favour of God surrounds the righteous. Therefore, it surrounds me everywhere I go and in everything I do. I expect the favour of God to be in full manifestation in my life. Never again will I be without the favour of God. It rests richly upon me. It profusely abounds in me. I am a part of the generation that is experiencing God's favour immeasurably, limitlessly, and surpassingly. Therefore, favour produces Supernatural increase, promotion, restoration, honour, increased assets, greater victories, recognition, prominence, preferential treatment, petitions granted, policies and rules changed, and battles won in which I do not have to fight. The favour of God is on me and goes before. Therefore, my life will never be the same. This is the time of God's favour in my life. That is the favour of God. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Please pray in agreement that this favour of God will be in full manifestation in my life, my home, and also on my mum and dad starting right now. I am ready to receive this manifestation and want to see it today. Thank you and bless you all.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Bless me financially, spiritually, and emotionally. Straighten my life out. Get My House In Order. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There was a period of a few weeks where I was experiencing lots of rage at elders who were using harsh love to push me into freedom etc, regardless, I resorted to thoughts and speech that hurt them, I'm trying to fully understand and take ownership for my part, because God says we are to bless...
Replies
12
Views
130
I confess that I had hinderances to be removed from me. I list them as follows, anxious thoughts overthinking fear but never doubting the promises of god. It is I must confess not to release them all so quickly but I believe perseverance is going to see me through. Amen
Replies
11
Views
145
🧎🏽‍♂️Confession of Sin, "If My People Who are Called by My Name Humble Themselves, Pray, Seek My Face AND Turn from Their Wicked Ways, Then I Will Hear from Heaven, Forgive their Sin and Heal Their Land, 2 Chron 7:14, "Now While I Was Speaking, Praying, Confessing My Own Sin and The Sins of My...
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,742
Messages
16,814,480
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom