Conciliation Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrayingWithPower

Humble Servant of All
My son goes to court Monday, Aug 8 at 1030 a.m. PST. Please stand in agreement with me that as he opens his mouth God will fill it. In the Name of Jesus the wisdom of Solomon will fall on the court and he will be respected and taken seriously. In Jesus' Name this time when he tells he wants to live with his mom the adult in charge will not disregard his request and will deliver the message to the judge. I pray that God's supernatural protection will be on ### and on this meeting to his great glory. I praise God because ### has been called according to his purpose and that all things are working together for good. Amen
 
I am praying for your request! May God's will be done! ###
 
Father I pray that you be with ### and know the desires of his heart. That you make the decision for your son to be taken care of. Amen
 
I praise you for these who've stood in agreement with Lord, and decree and declare the extraordinary favor and blessing of the Lord be on their lives. Please pour in a double dose of Holy Spirit power for them so they will prosper in all their ways. Thank you, Father. Amen
 
Father Lord I pray whatever has been requested in this prayer be answered. We praise for answering.
 
I bless those who stood in agreement with me with the special blessing of the Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today’s court case is from 6 years ago when my son’s life was completely different. He has worked hard to make changes. Please pray that the Judge and Prosecutor see his heart. Not a person on the paper that states his crime. Please pray for a positive outcome. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
218
Please pray that my son, who is in his early ###’s, has a successful day in court tomorrow. He made some bad choices in life and this is the first time he has had issues. I pray the judge and DA see he is a good person that just made a poor judgement. May they show leniency toward his offense...
Replies
8
Views
175
Hello to all! I come to ask for my daughter to be lifted up in prayer! She has court this morning that will determine whether she has her parental rights taken or whether the court will be willing to continue to work with her. She has been knocked down and had to get back up so many times! I...
Replies
14
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom