Complete breakthrough

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord's holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. -Ephesians 3:16-19

May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you.
In Jesus name, amen.
 
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord's holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. -Ephesians 3:16-19

May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you.
In Jesus name, amen.
Amen.
 
Please pray for me. I need a complete deliverance. I have been praying for long now. My relationship is breaking apart. There is no trust. I don't have peace of mind. pls
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
Please pray for me. I need a complete deliverance. I have been praying for long now. My relationship is breaking apart. There is no trust. I don't have peace of mind. pls
###
I am praying for you and your relationship. May God bless you and yours and bring you together again.
 
I'm praying for you and your relationship. May you be blessed and may your relationship be rekindled. I pray that our God will comfort you with His peace, in the mighty name of Jesus, amen.
Our Lord answers prayers.
 
Please pray for me. I need a complete deliverance. I have been praying for long now. My relationship is breaking apart. There is no trust. I don't have peace of mind. pls
I have prayed for you god bless you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I Thank God for what he has already done. I now pray in Jesus name for complete and total healing and restoration in my physical body. My mind and my soul. May my God have Mercy on me and make me better then I was before I was afflicted. I repent and I ask his forgiveness for all my sin and I...
Replies
12
Views
192
Please stand in prayer with me for a couple, ### and ### who is very special and near to my heart and so many others who look upto them. They have been in a beautiful relationship for more than ### years. Over these years, I have watched their connection grow from the very beginning. I have...
Replies
11
Views
180
I need God’s supernatural protection and ask that I may feel completely and fully secure in everything I am facing right now. Please pray for an important conversation today, that it goes well and provides the right support. Please also pray for God's intervention and healing in my family's...
Replies
11
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom