Complete breakthrough

Please pray for me. I need a complete deliverance. I be been praying for long now. My relationship is breaking apart. There is no trust. I dnt HV peace of mind.pls

Reply
Lord Jesus 🙏 father I come before you in the name of Jesus
Lord you said in the book of Matthew 7 -7 that we must ask and we will be giving what we ask for,I come against every blocked situation in thorego to break now in the name of Jesus, Lord the be light in her life
And please God remember her now in a very special way so she can see your love and greatness in her life,I pray that you deliver her from any thoughts of darkness
In Jesus name I pray.###🙏🙏🧚
Please pray for me. I need a complete deliverance. I be been praying for long now. My relationship is breaking apart. There is no trust. I dnt HV peace of mind.pls
 
Please pray for me. I need a complete deliverance. I have been praying for long now. My relationship is breaking apart. There is no trust. I don't have peace of mind. pls
I prayed for your deliverance in Jesus mighty name, Amen.
 
Thanks a lot Progogia. May the almighty God shower u with blessings. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I Thank God for what he has already done. I now pray in Jesus name for complete and total healing and restoration in my physical body. My mind and my soul. May my God have Mercy on me and make me better then I was before I was afflicted. I repent and I ask his forgiveness for all my sin and I...
Replies
12
Views
192
Please stand in prayer with me for a couple, ### and ### who is very special and near to my heart and so many others who look upto them. They have been in a beautiful relationship for more than ### years. Over these years, I have watched their connection grow from the very beginning. I have...
Replies
11
Views
180
I need God’s supernatural protection and ask that I may feel completely and fully secure in everything I am facing right now. Please pray for an important conversation today, that it goes well and provides the right support. Please also pray for God's intervention and healing in my family's...
Replies
11
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom