Compassion Of A Broken Heart!

Vladimir

Account Closed
In my personal life I have had a lot of pain and injuries from girls who abused me! Let us us pray the Lord to me establish itself in this- I'd be very wise, intelligent, reasonable and insightful to never in defy abuse, lies and manipulations. Let us pray the Lord to reverse the situation in this field in my favor, superiority and glory of God. Let us pray the Lord, I  to be improved to be very loved, desired and attractive man for the glory of God! Thanks compassion of a broken heart! God bless you!
 
Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on you own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6) I am praying with you.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray God heals my broken heart
Replies
8
Views
109
pls pray to heal and mend my broken heart and to alleviate anxiety thank u
Replies
11
Views
164
pls pray to heal and mend my broken heart. pls pray that ### and I (we are friends) that we can heal ourselves and repair our relationship together; and build a better one. ### also needs to give me an apology for flaking out on me for a concert. pls pray that my heart mends becauase of past...
Replies
9
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,906
Members
650,790
Latest member
Lorithoorira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom