Communication

allie222

Beloved Servant
Praying for ### and me to bond and work on our relationship. Help us communicate and talk to each other. We had a misunderstanding and got upset for no reason. Please can ### talk to me and go back to his normal and playful self. I hate us not talking to each other.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayer for communication and asserting better boundaries as would like to improve relationships with others, and be able to communicate with kindness while being assertive when the need arises.
Replies
6
Views
112
LIFE INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD ### AND SHITE CREW GET OUT IF MY COMMUNICATION I GRT TO WATCH TV IN YOTSL OEACE IN THE GARAGE ### CANNOT B EVIL TO STEAL EVER AGAIN TOWARDS ME MY HEART MY FAMILY OUR PETS OUR MATES HE HAS NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT ME EVER AGAIN SATAN SHITE CRAP CREW IF U DONT HAVE SOMETHING...
Replies
8
Views
13
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over extremely urgent and important to and fro communication. I pray that you stand with me in prayer, faith and agreement over this. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like...
Replies
13
Views
54
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,359
Messages
16,787,441
Members
648,937
Latest member
Threashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom