Communication

allie222

Beloved Servant
Please help ### communicate with me. Help him see me and see the real me. I feel like he could be the one. Let us bond with each other and see what happens.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

Please Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Let us remember to wear our mask, social distance, and wash our hands frequently. God keep us healthy. God keep each of us safe and protected from the plans of the enemy of our soul. Bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our soul to continue to grow in Your Word, Your Ways, and the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us to know You and make You known. Thank You God. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Have A Blessed Thanksgiving and Tell The Lord Thank You!

*Please click on the Thanksgiving link below and Give God Some Praise!

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayer for communication and asserting better boundaries as would like to improve relationships with others, and be able to communicate with kindness while being assertive when the need arises.
Replies
6
Views
111
These attn aren't much help but yet demand more detailed info and communicate properly what they're going to do and intentions with this going forward. Also need major healing and restoration. Having hair fall out due to all of this, vision hearing and healing of diabetes arthritis COPD and pain...
Replies
10
Views
152
LIFE IN MY COMMUNICATION IS HEALED GREATLYYYY WITH WHAT I NEED HEARTS DESIRES DREAMS. I HAVE THE GREATEST BOAZ BOYFRIEND I MARRY HUSBAND HEARTS DESIRES A REALLY CUTE GUY HE IS GREAT IN OUR FRIENDSHIP HE IS RICH KIND LOYAL FAITHFUL LOVING CARING MAKES LOVE TO ME EVERYDAY LIFE IN I CAN ALWAYS...
Replies
9
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,166
Messages
16,784,943
Members
648,747
Latest member
Bwiuvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom