Habakkuk 3:17-18
17. Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vines; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields, and the cattle barns are empty,
18. yet I will rejoice in the LORD! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation.
HALLELUIAH.
❤❤❤
 
God is good and He is love no matter what my circumstances are. He is the bread of life, apart from Him I can do no good thing in His sight. I am learning every day that I can really trust and depend on my Abba Father, Daddy God. When my father and mother forsake me the Lord will take me up and adopt me in His family of God. Thank you Jesus!
 
God is good and He is love no matter what my circumstances are. He is the bread of life, apart from Him I can do no good thing in His sight. I am learning every day that I can really trust and depend on my Abba Father, Daddy God. When my father and mother forsake me the Lord will take me up and adopt me in His family of God. Thank you Jesus!
Amen! Thank you friend for sharing.
❤❤❤
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am lacking in understanding in why it is good not to procrastinate in repenting to god. I repented from lust for ### days and received some blessings but then some days I don’t feel blessed anymore so I relapse. Why should I commit my whole life to god instead of repenting next year? I’m an...
Replies
12
Views
212
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 31:10 – “Then may my wife grind another man’s grain, and may other men sleep with her.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 31:10, Job is making a solemn statement about the consequences he would deserve if he were guilty of...
Replies
10
Views
291
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 13:17 – “I rebuked the nobles of Judah and said to them, ‘What is this wicked thing you are doing-desecrating the Sabbath day?’” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Nehemiah 13:17, we see Nehemiah confronting the leaders, or...
Replies
11
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,250
Messages
16,808,582
Members
650,659
Latest member
Droegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom