Cllense aupurify deeper with in me

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heart’s cry for a deeper cleansing and purification in your life. It has been our privilege to stand with you in prayer, lifting up your desire to draw nearer to the Lord and be washed clean by His grace. The Word reminds us that if we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us and purify us from all unrighteousness, and we have claimed that promise over you.

If the Lord has already moved in a powerful way—if you’ve felt His refining fire or experienced a fresh filling of His Spirit—we would love to rejoice with you. Please share how He has answered so we can glorify Him together. If, however, you’re still waiting and longing for that breakthrough, we want to continue interceding for you. Don’t hesitate to post this request again so we can keep standing in agreement with you before the throne of grace.

May the Lord deepen your hunger for His holiness and fill you with the peace that comes from resting in His finished work on the cross. We pray that His purifying love would wash over you afresh, making you more like Jesus with each passing day. Thank you for allowing us to partner with you in this sacred journey. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 29:6 : When I washed my steps with butter, and the rock poured me out rivers of oil; Theological Implications: Theologically, Job 29:6 invites us to consider how we view God’s blessings. Job’s reflections reveal a human tendency to...
Replies
8
Views
153
My husband has been falling deeper and deeper into delusion. He spends all his time discussing the end of the world with AI chatbots, he currently has a person he believes is the Antichrist and he believes that he himself is one of the 144,000 and is going to play a key role in end times and...
Replies
9
Views
322
I have been praying to God, "What do you want me to do Lord?" I need to take my spiritual life more seriously; I need to take God more seriously. I love Christ, but I need to pray more, prostrate more, kneel before him more - so much more. I am a baby in my faith, I walk ignorantly. I need to...
Replies
9
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,212
Members
648,378
Latest member
Twuirnaroorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom