Climate change prayer.

Dear God help this world please.
It is burning so bad.
It flooding too much.
It is taking away food for those in need.
Please, help and bless this world.
We repent of our sins.
Cleanse us from all evil.

Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Jesus, stop this climate change, this floods all over the place, the heat rising up and the rivers drying out. O God, have mercy on us and save us we pray. Amen
Replies
10
Views
462
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 24:34 – “And poverty will come on you like a thief and scarcity like an armed man.” Extended Explanation Proverbs 24:34 concludes a warning that began in the previous verses. The message is clear: if you continually put off your...
Replies
8
Views
200
Dear Lord Jesus, I love my parents and let me tell you the good stuff about them. OK they do support my puppet tree though not how I always wish my ### can be embarrassed by it and they tell me not to talk about it, but I keep it restricted to prayers so I don’t get obsessed. Yes I’ve had...
Replies
8
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,540
Members
648,858
Latest member
Grnuaser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom