Clear direction needed

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am confused... may God show me if He is opening a new door or just re-opening one that was not shut after all??

(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.

Praying in Jesus Name, Amen

Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)

http://www.lornematthews.com/articlespages/Hedge.html

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Direct my job search. Open the door to the ideal job prepared by God & shut all other doors!! Help me stay hopeful, confident, articulate, excellent, faithful & favored. Bless me to be a kind blessing & servant of God! Pray I get the ideal job offer as soon as possible within 3 weeks!
Replies
Views
Dear God, I know that You can open doors that no man can ever shut. It’s not always easy for me to see and sense the direction I need to take. And so today, I trust and ask You to lead me to open doors of opportunity that you have prepared for me. Help me make sense of the options that lay...
Replies
Views
I have being trying but i can't understand why can't i hear him it is confusing, please pray for me to hear God clearly. There are problems and i believe there is already a solution but why can't i access it, why cant he just show me. Sorry it gets to me some times, just pray for me
Replies
Views
When God shuts a door He opens up a Better door for us Praises Lord Your mighty Protecting Blood justice wisdom favor let all these Appts go Well with these Dr.s
Replies
Views
We see a lot of challenging stories at Open Doors, but our faviourite stories are those that show God turning what was meant for evil and using it for His good. He did that for Dhea, who was raised a devout Muslim in Southeast Asia. At 15 she was raped and became pregnant. Instead of seeking...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom