Chronic pelvic pain, severe itchiness

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I have been in pain for years now with pelvic pain the itchiness just started a few months ago I’m overwhelmed with stress I need a break I feel hopeless
Heavenly Father I lift ### up to you this today I pray God for your healing and delivering from pelvic pain In Jesus Christ Name I pray. I plead the Blood of Jesus upon ### life this day Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayer for pelvic ### pain and irinary frequency. Lord Jesus please heal me completely. I know you can and I just ask if you would, I would like to be healed. Also please forgive me for all my sins- ### and sexual immorality. Please deliver me Lord Jesus from all of this. In the mighty name...
Replies
7
Views
216
Dear Jesus I come to you today for a prayer of healing. I've had some pelvic pain for a few months and the doctor thinks it is a ovarian cyst. Please help to dissolve and remove the cyst causing me pain and not to feel well. Please restore my health to enjoy our trip and when we return, I pray...
Replies
9
Views
365
If you've followed my journey, you know how desperate I am to hurry up & move. This journey has taken 11 months so far & I'm SO tired! All those principals that said they would most likely choose me in the first or second round of hiring, I'd definitely get hired this year, & they promised they...
Replies
7
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,767
Messages
16,803,411
Members
650,279
Latest member
Elooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom