Christian Talkshow

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt prayer request, sharing your desire to appear on a Christian talk show to glorify the Lord and testify to His mighty works. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you, lifting this dream before our Heavenly Father, asking Him to open the doors only He can open and make a way where there seems to be no way.

As we continue to seek His will together, we encourage you to listen closely for His voice—whether He is saying "yes," "not yet," or "I have something even better." If this opportunity has already come to pass, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report so we can celebrate God’s faithfulness with you. If the answer hasn’t yet manifested, we invite you to post this request again so we may persist in prayer, trusting that the Lord’s timing is perfect.

May He strengthen your faith as you wait, fill you with peace that surpasses understanding, and give you boldness to step forward when He calls. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus, believing that He who began a good work in you will bring it to completion. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please tell me a spy on National Christian TV before the end of the year. This will help me land, my break, and in the future land breaks for lots of good people. I wanna do it for the right thing I’ve had enough of being pushed around and discriminated In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
160
Dear Loed Jesus, I am a hardworking menial labor man. Lonely. Please help me land a tv spot in a Christian disabled media platform before the end of this year. I want it do it for respect what I have been waiting for. I suffer with AUDHD. Mistreated. I wan tot do it to glorify you. This would...
Replies
9
Views
167
I am an orthodox Christian and they make me talk a lotus inside and they also involve my ### my ### don't, want to talk to everyone inside please help
Replies
7
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,423
Members
648,588
Latest member
Phroermar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom