Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus has chosen us to be His very own, He love us, He cares for us and He is coming so soon to take us all home to heaven. We, as chosen by God Himself will be taking of all children who are growing up in cities, towns and places where they do not hear Gods word. Churches, radio stations and childrens bible schools should be active teaching our children Gods word and showing the way that leads to heaven. Never ever understimate the future of what God wants for our children who we love and care.

You are a miracle.
You were sent to us by God.
You are growing up to be holy and pure.
Gods plan for you is this.
To be a blessing to others.
To be His hands and His voice.
To lead others to Jesus.
His arms of mercy and compassion shall come

To you who are lovely and loved by the Lord.

Let us all start telling our children how much we love them and care for them, but Jesus is the One who loves more than we do. Show them the way to find Jesus in everything they do and say. Tell them those wonderful stories He did while on earth. If He can do for them, He can do for each one of our children. Remember, each child we see are a different kind of flower, and all together makes this world a beautiful garden full of songs of praise coming out from voices that Jesus loves to hear.

Whoever welcomes one of these little children in My name, welcomes Me.... says the Lord.
Mark 9.37

Children are the living messages we sent to a time will never see. Be careful what you say and do. May everything be done to the glory of God the Father.
Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
This is a beautiful gift for children as they celebrate Christmas and for the parents to enjoy teaching them Gods word. A wonderful gift for the New Year is a Bible App for kids. Soft and easy were our craddle. Coarse and hard our Saviors lay. For us He came. To suffer and save. When His...
Replies
Views
Father lead José into a powerful relationship with you’ To seek you first , to come into a real Repentance. Yes, his wife died several months ago and she warned him to wake up an be a better father to his teens one is a young girl, the other is young man who works and goes to school! Remove all...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the deepest desire of all saints of God who came this morning to church to honor, to praise and glorify the Lord. His holy presence was so real and sick people were healed, those possesed by satan were delivered and we all started to praise and honor the Lord for the wonderful things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
He is looking over us with love and care. He knows what we are going through and He wants to bless, help and heal everyone who is going through a hard time. Merciful and kind. Heavenly Father. Has no pleasure to see. Children suffering. His looking out for us. In love and kind heart. He never...
Replies
Views
Pray to the Lord Jesus for me. I feel like life is meaningless. I'm a believer. In the past, I used to live life for the purpose of becoming the best husband and best dad I can be. I'm single and not married yet.. I met God in China at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, and He revealed to me...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom