Child Support

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kristie

Guest
If I file for child support am I standing still? I was told to stand still, but my spouse refuses to help with our children. I have been praying about this matter. I do not want to be out of order.

###
You can file for support, your husband needs and is expected by God to provide for his children, that is an entirely different matter than standing.

###
 
Hi ###

I filed for Child support in November last year. My husband arrived and got it postponed until January this year. In between the first court date and the second one, I kept on getting a feeling that this was the wrong thing to do. I hesitated for many days with this feeling and finally I sat down and told my children that I am going to withdraw the application. The moment I did this that feeling disappeared never to return. I do not regret my decision. Now the big question I am asking you, this feeling, could this have been a message from God telling me that this was not the way to restore our marriage. Yes we do struggle but there always seems to be just enough to see us through each month. I have prayed many times about this and I have never got a feeling to reinstate it.

I realise you don't have all the answers but my journey with God is only just starting and I still have a huge learner sign around my neck.

Your advice would be appreciated.

Many thanks again for your very inspirational postings. They are really helping me build up my faith and with my fight for my husband. Whenever I feel negative or down, I pull one out and read it again.

Bless you sis

###
 
Sis, always obey the leading of the Holy Spirit, that is number one. There are no set guidelines that supersede what the Lord Himself leads you to do. Every situation is different, every person is different, and God is a personal God that works individually with all.

When we do not have a solid word of God to stand on concerning a matter, you have to let the Lord lead you in your heart and spirit. Yes, most definitely God intends for your husband to take care of his children, we can be sure of that as God never intends for any child to struggle or any mother to singly struggle in providing for the children. That would not be of God if you are struggling with no support, that would be of the enemy because he wants you to struggle, and this is why we test the spirits. If it is good it is of God, if it is bad..causing hardships, it is of the enemy and he can appear as the angel of light.

If things are going well however, you are not struggling, your children are provided for, then it could be what God has put in your spirit to do. Sometimes God does things a bit differently for a purpose, even if we yet do not see the purpose, and God is the provider during that time He is working out His purpose. As long as you truly feel God was telling you not to file for the support and as long as your children are being provided for and not suffering from the lack of support, if it is a good thing and not a harmful thing to you or them, then go with what you feel you are supposed to be doing in obedience to God. Obedience to the Lord is priority for sure. Just always make sure it is of the Lord, remember good is of God, bad is of the enemy, you have to evaluate the circumstance as to if it is going well or badly for you and the children. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray ### will be severely punished if he is deliberately avoiding his child support payments.
Replies
13
Views
75
Pray for the bad lying mother and ex-wife ### to be humbled and stopped by God from harassing her innocent baby daddy for extra child support money she doesn't need. Pray for ### to stop wrongfully spending her daughters child support money on herself or on her bills, because the child support...
Replies
10
Views
179
My daughter's father has money he is hiding and refuses to give his child anything. Please let her win her case against him today in Jesus' name, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom