Charlyne Cares – WALKING ON EGGSHELLS

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus loves all marriages. He does not want anyone to get a divorce. He loves children and do not like to see children sad knowing their parents will get a divorce. Praying daily that every single marriage will continue to be together and happy knowing that Jesus loves them and wants them together.

Lord Jesus, help me find the right person to marry and to be happy. No one else can help on this issue. Only You can do this for us. Send a wonderful person, full of the Holy Spirit and full of love to God almighty.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
When I first started this ministry (over 13 years ago!), there were few resources available for Christians wanting sex advice that was both biblical and practical. Yes, they existed, and I’m so grateful to those forerunners! But given the need, the supply wasn’t nearly enough. Nowadays, I can...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Last week, I covered the first three of seven misconceptions and false teachings about sex that still hang around out there, coming from Christian authors and speakers, church leaders, and believers in general. While we can have honest and reasonable disagreements about particulars, some...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This post was originally titled 4 Principles Christian Bloggers should affirm about sex. Several times since, I’ve thought that was far too narrow. Rather, all Christians should understand and embrace these principles—the four I’m sharing (again) today and the three I’ll share next week. From...
Replies
Views
  • Article
One of the most frustrating comments I ever get goes something like this: “I wish I’d slept with my spouse before marriage, so I would have known whether we were sexually compatible.” I see at least three major errors in that statement: Regretting that you did the right thing (see What Does...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In the last few weeks, I’ve received three separate questions from wives that overlap in their tone. Summarizing what they asked about: Doesn’t a husband need oral sex to be sexually satisfied? How can I handle a husband who persists in wanting to be pegged (defined below)? Is a wife in the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom