Charlyne Cares – NOT AT ALL!

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Help us trust You with the burdens we carry. Make our marriage a similar place of sanctuary and solace where we listen to each other’s cares. Help us to comfort one another. Encourage us with creative ways to cheer each other up. Holy Spirit, when we struggle, ignite a response...
Replies
0
Views
70
Pray for me to learn how to completely put my trust in God, and to let go of all the fears, pain, and rejection by my family. Pray that I will learn not to lean on my own understanding of my tragic life, and that God will use all my hurt and pain to help others, win soul's
Replies
10
Views
145
Hello. I'm really sorry to send this because I get you have so many people with way more serious issues but because I know our Jesus cares about any problem we may face that's why I'm making this prayer request. So I'm a little desperate because I know my best friend loves me and I love him so...
Replies
10
Views
38
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,826
Members
650,785
Latest member
Arolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom