Natasha 2

Beloved of All
No tension no confusion.
This feeling of overwhelm drains my energy out.
I have really lots of things to do.
Lord give me peace, order and guidance.
Priorities clear. Clear schedule.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am having a really hard time right now with school. I feel completely overwhelmed and have lost my sense of peace. It's becoming more difficult to care for others when I feel unseen.
Replies
13
Views
63
I took Thur Frid PTO for the labor day weekend Monday. After a followup meeting with my supervisor and manager re: what prevailed the day everyone got an award but me cause i was not part of the AUP project and so let my emotions get the best of me. It went well but still I know they documenting...
Replies
12
Views
176
Hello. So my job has been extremely busy and we are short staffed and I am starting to feel burnt out. I'm driving to multiple places each day sometimes cleaning 5 or 6 houses each day and it's becoming too much on my body and my car. Please Lord help me to have a little time away from work even...
Replies
5
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom