Changes at Work and Pregnancy

littlewren

Beloved
I pray for continuing protection at work, and also for my ### who commutes to work. Also protection for our unborn child. I pray that I can get through this pregnancy.
 
Father please bless this couple, bless their unborn baby, they need your guidance, wisdom and protection in Jesus Name I pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I continue to ask for prayer for my pregnancy. I am in early pregnancy but my blood results do not rise as one would hope ( although today the results showed a rise better than expected). I believe God is in the foundation of this pregnancy and that through Him this can be a healthy and...
Replies
16
Views
635
Please pray for me that I can get good news at the doctor office tomorrow a morning miracle for my pregnancy because its been weird these past few days. And prayer over my housing situation so my family can move into our new place. Prayer for my family
Replies
14
Views
192
We got the news that our unborn baby cannot be seen on an ultrasound at ### weeks. They think I have had a missed miscarriage. I go back ### for another scan. Please pray that this is a mistake, God would work a miracle, and there would be a healthy happy baby growing when we go back.
Replies
13
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,244
Messages
16,785,955
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom