Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Humble Servant of All
Please God let things change for the better for me. Please let something give. In Jesus name I pray amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I made a change because I had to. I hope not to get into trouble for it. Hope it turns out. As if I didn’t make that change something worse would have happened. Hope to have enough food and supplies for the next five or so days. Some things might ger harder in the next few days, help me get...
Replies
12
Views
162
Lord change my working schedule so that it will be amazing for me in Jesus name. Especially monday and tuesday. You know what i need...favor, grace and mercy from responsible people and authorities.
Replies
9
Views
75
These days I just find myself so sad and jealous. Jealous of opportunities I didn’t take because I was scared and the only thing that comforts me is maybe God was protecting me from things I couldn’t see. Pray for me to let go of the things I can’t change and look forward and ahead.
Replies
12
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,045
Messages
16,806,510
Members
650,499
Latest member
Broalorurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom